Wednesday, January 18, 2012

currently: 1.18.12

watching: the secret life of the american teenager. I know, it's kind of ridiculous and full of drama, but it's pretty entertaining. I would recommend it, good actors/actresses for the most part.

reading: Dark Blue (part of the true color series.) Next on the list is The Trouble with Spells (part of the of witches and warlocks series.)
eating: peanut butter toast, every morning. salads. a lot of fruits. and a few vegetables. every day.

needing: help with chemistry, and some time off of school to get things done around the house.

obsessing: pinterest. pinterest. pinterest. I seem to have a sliiight addiction, ha!

learning: music and how to sing well in choir. how to operate my new canon rebel.

loving: life. Things are going pretty well around here. good grades. happy family. family time. wonderful boyfriend. amazing friends. support from everyone. and wonderful memories being made along the way.

looking forward to: March 26th...new season of the secret life. spring break.

pinning: quotes. my kind of style. photography inspiration. creative inspiration.

**I think that doing your currents every now and then is a good idea. Let's you see how things are changing for you. And you could possibly make a mini book out it at the end of a year, or something along those lines.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the true color series! Is Dark blue the one about eating disorders or is that faded denim (i think that's the correct title)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, I stopped reading it on the first chapter because I wanted to read "of witches and warlocks" lol.
      But "of witches and warlocks" is REALLY good too!

      Delete