Monday, April 9, 2012

paintballing

*erin and I geared up and ready to go*

I can finally say that I have gone paintballing, and to my surprise it was definitely a lot of fun. I find myself wanting to go back. I was with my best friend and boyfriend and his best friend, we met up with some kids from school and some of his friends from a different school. We just went out to have fun and hang out.
I was completely scared for my life when I first got there, my dad was saying that I was going to hate it because I would get hurt! Actually, I only got hit once and it was in the back, and I shot five people to my knowledge! I was very proud of myself, ya know being a newbie and all. haha.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun and didn't get hurt!!! Love you and by the way I love your month in review...where did you do that collage??? A mom needs to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sadly enough...picnik and they close down in 7 days...

      Delete