Tuesday, January 1, 2013

goodbye 2012, hello 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has a great year, make the best of it! I just know that 2013 is going to be better than 2012 was! Not to say that 2012 was bad, it wasn't. It's just time for some changes. 

There will be a few changes for me in 2013. For starters, I'm graduating high school. I honestly can't believe that my high school career will be over. forever. It's going to be a huge change, I've been attending school basically my whole life, for twelve years....thirteen if you can't pre-k and I count pre-k! 
I will be starting college and discovering what my life will bring me. 

I have found my word for 2013:
discover.
For me, discover is a great choice for several reasons. I'm discovering who I am, discovering new opportunities and what I want to do with my life. 

I've also took on the challenge of Project Life this year, which I'm super excited for! I'm really enjoying the fact that I will be able to look back on the whole year and reminisce on what happened throughout.
I like this the idea of Project Life better than I do ordinary 12x12 layouts in an album. 
In my opinion, Project Life lets you capture more than just the posed pictures and the materialistic moments, it allows you to capture much more than that. You get to zoom in on your life and have fun. Project Life fits my personality. Needless to say I'm beyond excited for this challenge!(: 

Last year I started an Etsy shop, selling Project Life printables and I've started to dabble in subway art. I'm steady designing and coming up with new ideas on what to provide in my shop. My business name is "JustBCreative Designs." There will be contests and freebies coming up in the near future!
Here is the link for my Etsy Shop:

Here is the link for my blog: 

I'm very excited to see what 2013 has in store for me! I wish everyone a great and happy new year!

-b

4 comments:

  1. I am so very proud of you! You are an amazing young woman with the whole world to look forward to. You can do whatever you set your mind to. Of this I am positively sure! But just remember you will always be my baby! Love you so much and I am so very blessed to be your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always seen the potential in you to do great things! Can't wait to see how you continue to grow this year...my young friend!

    ReplyDelete