Thursday, January 10, 2013

thankful thursday.

My mom left this morning to go on a business trip to California. She's been talking about it for weeks, and she is really excited that it's finally here. Her and her friend went on this business trip together to CHA-W! For those of you who don't know, this is the biggest scrapbooking convention of the year, where stores go to look at the brand new products being released for the New Year. I'm really excited because I know they will pick great stuff!

I'm very thankful that her and her friend had safe travels throughout the day today, via plane. I'm thankful that my mom's job is what she loves doing...it's her passion. Do what you love and you'll never have to work another day in your life. So true. 

I'm thankful for the amazing friends I have, they help get me through the days as I finish out my senior year.

What are you thankful for this week?

P.S- didn't get to do a wordless wednesday this week...considering it's wordless I got lucky. haha.

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment