Friday, March 29, 2013

currently: 3.29.13


watching: the ladies crop on a Friday night at work.

reading: Immortal Hearts...part of the Vampire Kisses series. 

eating: I've been craving chocolate chip cookies. but I'm still trying to stay on a healthy path.

needing: sleep. an acceptance letter.

obsessing: shoes! I love my shoes.

learning: shortcuts in photoshop.

loving: life. Things are going pretty well around here. good grades. happy family. family time. wonderful boyfriend. amazing friends. support from everyone. and wonderful memories being made along the way.

looking forward to: may 25th. graduation. I'm so over the high school business. there will be some things I miss of course, but I'm ready to move on with my life. 

pinning: quotes. shoes. home inspiration. 


on a different note: 
it's officially Spring Break. I have been in desperate need of a break. 
I don't have any exciting plans, but the fact that I don't have to go to school all week...that's all that I needed. 
So excited. Have a good weekend. happy easter. 

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment