Sunday, January 6, 2013

simple sunday.


watching: it's always sunny in philadelphia. I'm kind of addicted to this show, watched three seasons in two days. It's pretty bad, haha.

reading: The Promise. It's part of "The Fallen Star" series, really good series! I've kind of been dragging the last book out for two reasons. one: I don't want it to end. two: I don't know what I'll read next! 

needing: inspiration. I'm stuck on project life, I'm really just having a creative block...

obsessing: over project life. I spend so much time trying to think of the perfect things to do for project life, the perfect storage, perfect setup, layout...the list goes on. 

learning: is the discovery that something is possible. 

loving: being on break. It's been a great break, and I'm really not looking forward to going back to school. Can't wait to graduate. 

looking forward to: graduation. I don't want to be in high school anymore, I don't want to deal with it. I want to move on to bigger and better things, I want to expand in graphic design.

pinning: absolutely everything. inspirational things.

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment