Saturday, January 5, 2013

scrappin' saturday.


I hope everyone has had a great week, and a great start to the new year!




As you all know, I have started the adventures of project life. So far I'm absolutely loving it! I've been struggling to find the absolute perfect storage / organization to keep all my goodies in, but I finally found something that I absolutely love! It's a bathroom drawer insert from Target! I absolutely lovelovelove Target, it's my go to store for just about everything! 
What's cool about the bathroom drawer inserts versus the kitchen and closet inserts is the depth of the slots. All of the other ones were real shallow and I was afraid of my stuff just tipping right out of it, I fell in love with the bathroom inserts! The pictures above show how well it holds my products. 

ANTONIUS Basket insert IKEA Organize accessories in an ANTONIUS wire basket.ANTONIUS Wire basket IKEA Convenient storage for folded clothes and bed linen. Pulls out for easy overview and access to the contents. 
Also, I have found some more storage from Ikea's Antonius collection, which I will also be getting! I saw it and totally fell in love! It's a little wire basket with an insert as well! I will definitely be getting this stuff as soon as possible!



After the excitement of finding storage / organization for my project life stuff, I finally got the cover page started! I've already redone it once, and this time I think it's going to stick. I'm not completely finished with it yet, but it's a work in progress!(: I used the Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic line! I lovelovelove everything Dear Lizzy, it's always so upbeat and fun to work with! 


-b


2 comments:

  1. Love your cover page! Can't wait to see it with pictures! So happy you found the perfect storage! love you.

    ReplyDelete