Thursday, January 3, 2013

thankful thursday.

Today I spent my time with my mom and all of the girls at the store. We scrapped the day away, working on project life. Need I say again that I'm super excited for project life. I kept thinking to myself today, "I'm really lucky to have such a great relationship with my mother."

We spend so much time together, sure our relationship isn't perfect, but it's perfect in my eyes. I wouldn't ask for it any other way. We have our arguments and our differences of opinion, but ya know at the end of the day when I stop and think about it...the life is pretty perfect. 

I love my mom with all my heart, I always go to her when I have a problem, and I talk to her about everything. We have a very close and special relationship that I cherish! I'm very thankful to have such a wonderful mother. 

I love you mom.

What are you thankful for this week? 

-b

2 comments:

  1. You made my cry. I love you so much and am so grateful that you actually like spending time with me. You are such a blessing to me and I cherish the time we have together as well! Love you.

    ReplyDelete