Friday, January 4, 2013

favorite friday.



drink: wild strawberry crystal light. best. stuff. ever. This is always my go to drink and what makes it even better...there is like nothing in it so it's not bad for you! That's what I'm talking about.


technology: my kindle fire. I lovelovelove my kindle! It's the perfect size, just the right weight, not too heavy or too light, it's just all around a perfect little mechanism that I enjoy reading my books on. It doesn't freeze up on me or anything it's a really good piece of technology. If you're indecisive about whether to get it or not, I would totally recommend getting it!

thing in scrapbooking right now: well...this was a tough one. I love so many things, thickers, washi tape, date stamps. all of it. So I don't think I'm going to be able to narrow that one down....but there's three things!

What's your favorite drink? technology? thing in scrapbooking?

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment