Tuesday, December 10, 2013

what am I doing?

the fact that I haven't updated since August is kind of upsetting.
Honestly, I don't even see the point. Instagram and Facebook are my main sources of communicating and documenting my daily life. I feel as if blogging is pointless now of days.

So just an update:
-I am on my third class in college & I am still loving it.
-Christmas is in 15 days & I believe I am way too excited.
-Wesley and I will be dating for four years tomorrow! <3
-Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson is my favorite Christmas song right now.
-I have done my first ever December Daily book & I love it.
-Adam Levine was named the sexiest man alive. made. my. day.
-I am finding great joy in buying Christmas gifts for others.
-I have learned the family recipe for cornbread dressing from my grandma.
-I am a few weeks behind on project life.
- I go bowling every Monday : my score is improving every time.
-I bowled my first turkey ever! woot woot.

& that is about it. this is my life. one day at a time.
I will post pictures of december daily when I get pictures put in.

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment